ISO 14001:2015 Transition
The course is designed to provide comprehensive review of the changes of 2015 version of the ISO 14001 environmental management system standard and its impact on the existing system and also necessary actions to have a smooth and effective transition to the new revision.
- Evolution of environmental management system standards
- Introduction to the “Annex SL” High Level Structure (HLS)
- Implementing the new requirements in Annex SL relating to organizational context, leadership, interested parties, and product life cycle
- Review of the changes on ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Strategic plan and ISO 14001
- Change Management and how it can be implemented in an organisation
The course is designed for participants who are involved in design, implementation and documentation of the environmental management system such as HSE managers, operation managers, general managers, environmental experts, consultants and auditors.
One day (9am – 5pm)
Melbourne – 19/9/2017
Sydney – 11/10/2017