AS/NZS 5377 Introduction
The course is designed to provide an introduction to AS/NZS 5377:2013 – Collection, storage, transport and treatment of end-of-life electrical and electronic equipment standard which sets out principles and minimum requirements for the safe and environmentally sound collection, storage, transport and treatment of end-of-life electrical and electronic equipment.
- History of e-waste recycling in Australia
- Introduction to the National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme (NTCRS)
- Roles and Responsibilities of the relevant interested parties
- Comprehensive review of the requirement of AS/NZS 5377:2013
- Review additional information provided by JAS-ANZ
- Review of the certification process
This course is designed for anyone who is involved in designing, implementing, maintaining and/or improving a quality, safety and environmental management system in end-of-life electrical and electronic equipment supply chain from the co-regulatory up to downstream recyclers such as HSEQ officers, managers, consultants, auditors and others who want to further their knowledge of this standards.
One day (9am – 5pm)
Sydney – TBA
Melbourne – TBA