ISO 45001:2018 Training course
ISO 45001, the world’s most anticipated standards for workplace health and safety systems was published on 12 March 2018. ISO 45001 is new Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard, it is aligned with ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and ISO 14001 (Environment Management) and designed to replace OHSAS 18001 and AS/NZS 4801.
GCC is hosting a one-day Training workshop in Sydney and Melbourne for business owners, consultants, auditors, OHS and compliance managers and supervisors to gain a greater understanding of the requirements associated with ISO 45001.
This event has been designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety management systems and assist with the transition process including;
- Detailed information of key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 45001
- Introduction to the overall structure
- Detailed explanation of the differences and relationships between the previous (AS4801) and new standard.
- An understanding of ISO 45001 clauses and assist you to understand how to interpret and apply it to your business
- Helpful tools to assist you prepare to manage a successful transition plan
Attending our workshop, you will have the tools to success and maintain compliance with the latest legislation and stay ahead of your competitors within the industry.