Management System Internal Audit
The course is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge to the internal and external management system auditors for conducting an effective and efficient audit based on quality, safety and environmental management systems.
- Review of quality management system requirement
- Review of safety management system requirements
- Review of environmental management system requirements
- Review of ISO 19011 standard
- NC management
- Auditor’s qualification requirements
- Workshops and role plays
The course is designed for participants who are involved in planning, implementing, and reporting management system audits based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS/ZNS 4801 and OHSAS 18001 standards such as operation managers, HSEQ managers, quality managers, HSE managers, and consultants.
Two days (9am – 5pm)
Sydney – TBA
Contact us for in-house training course