ISO 9001:2015 Transition
The course is designed to provide comprehensive review of the changes of 2015 version of the ISO 9001 quality management system standard and its impact on the existing system and also necessary actions to have a smooth and effective transition to the new revision.
- Evolution of quality management system standards
- Introduction to the 7 new Quality Management Principles “QMPs”
- Understanding the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO 9001: 2015
- Introduction to the “Annex SL” High Level Structure (HLS)
- Implementing the new requirements in Annex SL relating to organizational context, leadership, interested parties, and risk management
- Review of the changes on ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Strategic plan and ISO 9001
- Change Management and how it can be implemented in an organisation
- Systematic Risk Management in line with ISO 31000
- Process approach and risk-based auditing
- Review of ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Review of AS 4801:2001 requirements
The course is designed for participants who are involved in design, implementation and documentation of the quality management system such as quality managers, operation managers, general managers, quality experts, consultants and auditors.
One day (9am – 5pm)
Contact us for future dates.