Use of Certification Marks
We share our terms and conditions for using the certification marks with our valued clients to ensure they can meet the certification and accreditation requirements.
GCC Logo and Certification Marks
- Clients may only use the Certification Mark corresponding to the standard(s) and the scope that Certification is based on.
- Clients can only use a Certification Mark, which they have been provided with a valid Certificate of Conformity.
- Clients with multiple sites can only use the Certification Mark corresponding to the site(s) that they have been certified. The Certification Mark must not be used in any way to create an assumption that not included sites are certified.
- The Certification Mark may be shown on Client’s letters and other public relations material such as business cards, website and email signature.
- The Certification Mark must not be used on product or in any way to create an assumption that it is a product Certification Mark or that a product has been certified.
- The Certification Mark must only be shown in standard size and design. Standard size and design may be obtained from GCC on request.
- The Certification Mark must never be shown as larger than Client’s own logo, but the certification Mark must always be shown in its entirety.
- Client will consult with GCC in respect of use of the Certification Mark if necessary.
- In case of suspension or withdrawal of a certificate client must discontinue its use of all advertising matter containing a reference to Certification.
- In case of incorrect reference to Certification status or misleading use of certification documents or marks, GCC may request corrective actions, suspension or withdrawal of certificate, publication of the transgression or, if necessary, legal action.
- The Certification Mark must not be applied to laboratory test, calibration or inspection reports, as such reports are deemed to be products in this context.
- The client may place the Accreditation Symbol adjacent to the name and/or certification marks of GCC and own logo.
- The dimensions of the JAS-ANZ Symbol and the GCC certification mark are proportionately equal.
- The Accreditation Symbol is only to be reproduced in the colour combination shown here. These colours are: [PMS Reflex (Blue) and PMS 485 (Red)].
- However, the symbol may be reproduced in a single colour to conform to existing pre-printed stationery or newspaper and magazine articles.
- The URL for the JAS-ANZ register (www.jas-anz.org/register) must be displayed. If the Accreditation Symbol is used more than once in the same document, the URL need only appear in the first instance.
- The Accreditation Symbol may be uniformly enlarged or reduced but shall be sufficiently large for the wording to be clearly legible.
- The Accreditation Symbol may be embossed or stamped when used on paper.
- Electronic copies of the JAS-ANZ symbol may be obtained from the GCC office.
Notification of Changes
Clients are required to notify GCC immediately if:
- There is any change in the direct or indirect beneficial ownership or control of the business
- Any significant events including, but not limited to:
- Fatal incidents
- Serious injuries
- Occupational disease
- Environmental disaster/accident
- Legal action by a regulatory authority or interested party. (Any audit report/finding by any third party need to be reported to GCC in next surveillance audit)
- Ceasing to carry on business
- Ceasing to be able to pay its debts as they become due
Suspension and Withdrawal of Certification
A Certificate may be suspended, withdrawn or cancelled for a limited period or permanently in situations such as the following:
- Failure to meet the requirements for maintaining the certification of management systems, relevant legislation requirements, or the certification agreement.
- Failure to take effective corrective actions to identified non-conformities within the set time limit
- Failure to pay the fees due upon written notice from GCC
- Improper use of the certification status, the Certificate of Registration, or the GCC and/or JAS-ANZ Certification mark or logos
- If the client voluntarily and officially requested a suspension in writing
- Failure to undergo a surveillance audit according to certification program set by GCC
What Our Clients Say
My experience with my auditor Frann, was very pleasant. Thank you so much for your professionalism. I will certainly engage GCC for my next audit.
I’ve recently had an audit with Armin Eftekhari from GCC and I would like to highly recommend GCC especially Armin for the great work they do. Armin was highly professional and very knowledgeable in his field. He made the process of the audit a very informative and supportive experience for us while acknowledging our efforts as a provider. Having an auditor with such approach further motivates providers to do even better with what they do. Many thanks to Armin and GCC.Kind regards,Laylan ShamdinDirectorBuilding Abilities Disability Servicesread more
I would like to send great appreciation and positive feedback for our audit with GCC.Thank you for every team member who had participated during the process.We feel comfortable for the efficient and effective communication between GCC staff and us.Special THANK YOU for Auditors - Shervin and MelThey are both very very professional and knowledgeable auditors. They delivered clear auditing structure and scientific procedures that minimising the confusion when we identifying what is the question, so that we could demonstrate our work quicker than usual. This made a smoother Q&A mechanism, therefore we felt less nervous and were able to present a better performance in the auditing.I am representing Helpie to appreciate your time and effort!We are looking forward to meet with you for our mid-term audit in 18 months.We would definitely recommend GCC to my friends.read more
Feedback –I would like to thank the team at GCC for all the support and guidance provided to us throughout our audit journey. In particular, I would like to thank our lead auditor Mr Shari Ghobadi for his patience, empathy and professionalism which led to a successful and stress-free audit.Overall it was a pleasure collaborating with GCC and I look forward to working with them in the future as well.Recommendations –I strongly recommend GCC to anyone looking for a professional, honest, and efficient organisation !read more
jaspreet Singh sekhon
Terrific experience! I would like to thank my lead auditor Shari Ghobadi for the excellent and efficient manner in which he conducted my NDIS certification audit for Specialist Behaviour Support. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend GCC for the NDIS audit. Thank-you.read more
GCC exceeded every expectation.Their Administration staff eliminated any apprehension and uncertainty I held with prompt and reliable guidance throughout the entire process.Their Auditor's comprehensive knowledge and expertise, even with my company's specific requirements, was outstanding.Engaging GCC's services helped me develop a confident understanding of my business and quite a positive outlook from hereon.read more
GCC is very professional and efficient when it comes to audit. We used GCC for our company NDIS registration audit and found them to be very effective and efficient. We passed our audit thanks to GCC! Highly recommend them!read more
Viti Eva Tuimabualau
I highly recommend GCC for NDIS audit. Good customer service and overall very informative experience.
We have thoroughly enjoyed working with GCC and our lead auditor Rob for the past two years! He is making the process a lot less daunting and is great at understanding your business. The standards are applied to your systems and style of work, rather than putting all companies within the same square box! Looking forward to working with GCC and Rob in coming years.Would highly recommend GCC to anyone wanting to achieve and maintain their ISO certification.read more
Our Auditor Abdullah was very thorough and informative with comments on how we can still do better and how our Integrated Management System can help us grow.
Our Auditor, Mosta Ashena, is very professional and highly knowledgeable in his craft. He made sure that applicants to become NDIS Provider have the right knowledge and skills before recommending to NDIS Commission for approval.Thank you GCC and Mosta and we are looking forward to our midterm audit.God bless!read more
Over the past few years we have had GCC complete our HACCP audits.Their professionalism, communication and knowledge was outstanding.Special thanks to our auditor Abdullah for his time with us.
I received excellent customer service from GCC team before, during and after my audit exercise. They were professional in their communication and business conduct.In terms of cost, I got value for money. I did shop around before I choose them. I found GCC affordable without having to wait for a long time for audit appointment.I confidently recommend GCC for your NDIS provider audit, and you will never regret you did.read more
Highly recommend with 5 stars for their professionalism and outstanding communication throughout the Audit. Many thanks to the Lead Auditor - Joven Mercado and Certification Co-ordinator - Priscilla Bonella for their outstanding effort and service.read more
We have had a wonderful experience with GCC as we go through the NDIS verification process. We have used GCC twice now and on both occasions they have provided a high quality service. Their communication is next to none, with quick informative replies.Their service is always positive and friendly yet professional and helpful.I would highly recommend GCC to anyone in need of this service.read more
All staff, managers, and auditors have effective communication, oriented and innovation. Enjoyed working with GC Certification and thank you for your professional nature. I recommend GC Certification for now and the future.read more
Thank you to GCC (Jo and Mandana) for your professionalism, kindness, excellent feedback and sense of humour that lightened up a super stressful time. I don't think anyone looks forward to 'audit day' but you certainly made it much less stressful. Thank you!read more
My auditors were both lovely. I learnt soo much from my audits. I am guaranteed I will be improving myself from their feedback. Great service !!
Rose Ann Dreske
I am very happy working with GCC from the day one I have contacted and their communication was excellent on every phone call or on enquiry.The auditors were excellent and I will highly recommend for JO Gray and Mosta.read more
We had Mel Peka as our auditor. We highly recommend her for her professionalism, attention to detail, and at the same time, being lovely and supportive to make us at ease during our audit. She is very customer focused and full of knowledge that she shared with us as well.read more
I would like to thank the team at GCC for their services. In particular, I would like to thank my lead auditor Faz.Faz was extremely patient with me and explained all the requirements for the audit well before the audit date.He was able to explain in simple terms what documents were needed and why they were needed. For anyone wanting to get an audit done, I would highly recommend you get into contact GCC.Thanks again GCC and I'll definitely be back for my next audit.Abdiread more
Absolutely fantastic service, in particular from auditors Faz and Sladjan who were incredibly professional and understanding, as well as Kath who was very accommodating. Will definitely be going with GCC again, and requesting Faz and Sladjan again if possible, as well as recommending GCC to the other providers I work with.read more
Very pleased with the services of GCC. Extra special thanks to our auditor Mel Peka who has been instrumental in the success of our NDIS journey as a provider. Mel has been so supportive from the start. She constantly communicated to us, guided us thru until the lead up to the audit. She allayed our anxieties and has been profoundly helpful and we are so blessed to have been audited by her. Much respect to the team and esp to Mel who has showed true professionalism . She has certainly changed our outlook / perpective about audit and made us feel supported, wittingly challenged and most importantly she has provided us emotional support that helped us prepare for what we considered one of the biggest milestones of our journey as a provider. So blessed to have chosen GCC and highly recommended to providers for ndis registration audit.read more
Excellent services. Timely & informative communication. Had a wonderful audit experience. Thank you so much Emma, Jasmine and everyone at GCC.
Very supportive, explained very well and very personable approach. Thank you
Working with GCC has been easy and quick.The auditors I worked with were great; performed very thorough work and in a collabrative way.With good preparation of policy/procedure/form documents, ensuring a sound understanding of how these relate to Practice Standards andQuality Indicators - you will make the work of your GCC auditor easy and will lead you to a successful outcome.read more
We highly recommend Global Compliance Certification for auditing. We had a wonderful experience with the whole team. Staff are very professional and easy to communicate.
Global Compliance Certification (GCC) provided high quality support and service throughout the whole audit process. They were very knowledgeable and put everyone at ease. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.read more
We had the pleasure of working with Global Compliance Certification. We found the staff to be reliable and totally customer service focused. Our work was carried out in a timely manner. We highly recommend this company.read more
Veronica and her team of Auditors were a pleasure to deal with. They made the NDIS Audit process smooth and informative. I will definitely be back to GCC for my next Audit is 18 months.